Enjoy the New Mexico Wilderness at Our Cabin Known As The Ranch Casita
Ranch Casita Overview
Ranch Casita includes a large bedroom, queen size bed, fully equipped kitchen and dining area, living room with queen sofa bed, bath room, spacious deck with lounge chairs, barbecue, dining table, chairs and Sleeping Deck.
- Hot and cold running water from a pure potable fresh-water spring.
- A hot water shower, shampoo, conditioner, soap.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and herbs.
- Pour-over coffee maker with coffee filters, coffee provided.
- Two burner propane stove.
- Linen, including sheets, duvet, blankets, pillows with cases, wash cloths, bath and beach towels.
- A medium-sized refrigerator and freezer.
- WiFi internet works only for email and is available at Ranch Casita and the sleeping deck.
- You are welcome to bring a swim suit, picnic lunch, and spend the day relaxing at the community pond. We provide beach towels.
- Prior to your arrival you will wish to shop for all of your food, drink, and snacks for your entire stay. The nearest store is 35 miles away.
- Four-wheel drive vehicles are not necessary; low clearance vehicles are not recommended (i.e., Mini Cooper).
- Please leave all gates as you find them.
- Radios and cellular telephones do not work in the canyon.
- Please remove your shoes before entering Casita; you may wish to bring slippers. We also suggest that you bring head lamps if you want to read at night
Kayaks, water trampoline, Slither The Loch Gallina Monster, boogie boards, sand box with toys and a wisteria arbor.
Rio Chama is a short drive or hike from Ranch Casita and Anasazi Glamping Cabin / West Camp.
1. Liability Waiver
We require a signed waiver from each person when you arrive.
2. Frying Foods
Do not use inside stove for frying food; use outside stove only with provided cast iron skillet.
Fires and smoking are prohibited in the canyon due to the extreme fire risk.
Due to our ranch dogs we do not allow pets.
5. No hunting.
We do not allow hunting in the canyon.
6. Check in/out
Check-in time is from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
There will be no additional charge for extra nights in case heavy rain prevents you from leaving after your paid-for nights.
- There will be no additional charge for extra nights in case heavy rain prevents you from leaving after your paid-for nights.